MFRI offers a wide variety of services tailored to your needs; we treat each customer with the utmost professionalism and respect. We take the time to listen to your needs and will
advise you of the best possible options for your project and budget.
We are here for you from initial project conception through to completion; we treat each project with meticulous attention to detail and
guarantee our work will exceed your expectations.
We invite you to contact us if you have more specific service-related information or require additional information for your needs. Simply
complete the contact form and include your email or 905-553-0280 so we can contact you to discuss your requirements. We’d love to hear from
- MFRI will check the credit of person or company that is applying to rent your property or wants service or goods. (5 hour service)
- Send a letter to a customer that is behind on this account. A reminder that the account is due. Letters range from a gentle reminders to a warning that the account will go to MFRI for collection action.
- A friendly call reminding the customer that the bill is overdue and a payment would be appreciated. Find out if there is something that we can assist.
- MFRI starts a third party collection process that is geared to affecting credit. Interest is added on the past due account and calls and letters start according to government regulation.
Through our partner law firms and paralegals geared towards your needs.
- MFRI has vetted and partnered with several law firms and paralegals that specialize in the type of debt that you may need representation. Whether it is Commercial, Landlord/Tenant, Loans, Enforcement only, Contract etc. The Lawyers and paralegals for MFRI start a legal action that is geared to finding a quick resolution to the outstanding amount.